Manager, Continuous Improvement
New Annan - Prince Edward Island (PE),
Estimated salary $14 an hour
MANAGER, PROCESS EXCELLENCE
Cavendish Farms is a leading producer of frozen food products for retail and foodservice markets throughout Canada, the United States and around the world. We have two state-of-the-art potato processing plants in PEI, one in Lethbridge, AB and another in Jamestown, ND. Headquartered in Dieppe, NB, the company also operates an appetizer plant in Wheatley, ON and has sales office locations in Toronto, Montreal and Boston.
Reporting to the Corporate Director of Operational Strategy, the Manager, Process Excellence is responsible for partnering with key internal and external stakeholders to improve business capabilities in process management to support Cavendish Farms growth.
- Partner with the business to develop and enhance standards around Process Management.
- Maintain process standards, models and architecture. Ensure it is up-to-date and incorporates knowledge gained from structured projects, benchmarking and best practice.
- Liaise with process leads and analysts to implement and monitor the process for changes to existing process documentation.
- Develop and maintain common process KPI framework and dashboarding, analyzing and report on process data, including adherence to standards.
- Facilitate process/stakeholder
assessments, process change projects and associated activities, including analyzing, then improving or redesign of processes through to creation or updating of documentation and KPIs
Support employee education and change management related to process excellence projects at Cavendish Farms, to ensure understanding of roles & responsibilities, tools and systems.
- Post-secondary education in Business or related experience
- Lean6Sigma Green or Black Belt, professional licenses (ex. APICs) considered an asset
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with process management systems, ex, Sharepoint, Tableau, Procedureflow/Visio, SigmaXL, Proficient (SPC), or similar
- Results driven, strategic, and analytical thinker
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple critical tasks at once
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic; respect for commitments
Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by September 7th, 2020.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.