Parts Counter Associate (Chepstow & MILDMAY)
Chepstow - Prince Edward Island (PE),
Connect Equipment Corp. is a full line Agricultural, Commercial and CUE five location company
based in Southwestern Ontario. We believe in providing superior products and customer service
targeted to the various customer segments we serve – before, during and after the sale.
We are committed to creating a dedicated community of people who are driven by the quality
products it sells and services.
Serve customers in a welcoming manner, solicit additional sales, charge out merchandise and make
necessary entries to the Inventory control system.
- Distribute special order parts by following through on installation or delivery to
- Assist Customers by properly identifying needed items, using parts catalogs, price items
- Make necessary entries to inventory control system assuring proper records are kept
- Participate with physical inventory and cycle counts
- Participate in the preparation of scheduled parts return to the respective manufacturers
- Assist in verifying cost, price and totals of parts invoices and repair orders
- Immediately greet every Customer upon arrival in the Department
- Track lost sales
- Make every effort to fill Customer’s need for “out-of-stock” or “non-stocked” items
- Complete necessary training and keep current on new product bulletins,
- Always complete required documents before disbursing parts
- Always see that defective merchandise is tagged properly with date, correct part
- Document and correct discrepancies between inventory records and shelf quantities
- Spare time is spent in housekeeping of counters, aisles, shelves, shipping/receiving and
- Promote all Connect Equipment promotions including the PM360 Preventive
- All paper work is complete, concise and easy to read
- Team player who treats customers and co-workers in a friendly, courteous manner
Experience & Skills:
- Computer skills and experience with Keystone considered an asset
- Ability to interpret equipment diagrams to assist diagnosing parts needed
- Ability to lift heavy parts/components (up to 50lbs)
- Valid driver’s license required
- Fork lift experience preferred
Applicants must have a clean driving record and be able to work some Saturdays. We offer a
competitive wage package including benefits and the opportunity for development.
Please send resume to [email protected] or drop into our Chepstow or Mildmay
locations. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for
interviews will be contacted
All resumes will be kept confidential.