Student Teaching Assistants (Up to 6 Positions) - Department...
Charlottetown - Prince Edward Island (PE),
University of Prince Edward Island
Estimated salary $14 an hour
The Sociology & Anthropology department seeks applications for positions as student teaching assistants for various 1000-, 2000-, and 3000-level courses.
- Attending training and orientation sessions
- Marking on-line assignments utilizing marking templates
- Communication with students
- Other duties as required
- Ongoing communication with
- Applicants will generally be third or fourth year Sociology and/or Anthropology majors with a highly successful academic experience
- Strong interpersonal skills are required
- Reliability and dependability are a must
Priority will be given to University of Prince Edward Island students in accordance with Recruitment, Selection, Hiring and Employment Policies and the Procedures manual.