Commercial Account Manager (Mandarin/English)
Charlottetown - Prince Edward Island (PE),
Estimated salary $15.28 - $17.54 an hour
What is the opportunity?
As an Commercial Account Manager, you are in a proactive, face-to-face sales role in RBC’s Commercial Banking platform. Your natural flair for sales and resolving business challenges is what sets you apart from the crowd. This role is all about professional relationship management and delivering top-tier financial advice. Your approach, focusing on the needs of businesses, aligns sales, products, risk policy, and market strategies to deliver solutions specific for individual needs.
This opportunity prepares you to deliver excellent, responsive, and proactive service to business clients in the areas of accounts, operating services, credit, lending, and deposits.
What will you do?
- Deliver value-added financial advice and solutions that are tailored to your clients
- Leverage sales enablers, including sales planning, prospecting, and pre-call planning tools
- Apply a continuous-improvement approach to delivering a superior client experience
- Develop your needs-based sales strategy for all clients and prospects in order to grow revenue, deepen client relationships and achieve a high standard of client loyalty
What do you need to succeed?
- A post-secondary degree, commerce or business administration, or related experience
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in commercial lending preferred, as well as previous banking experience in a relationship management role and/or specialized agriculture industry expertise in a past role.
- Demonstrated sales success, meeting and exceeding sales targets, especially with respect to the acquisition of new clients, prospecting, and cold calling
- Financial statement review and computer modeling and analysis experience
- Experience with emerging
- Strong sales orientation with a passion for fulfilling client needs
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude and self-motivation to achieve above average results
- Continuous learner with a deep curiosity for understanding his/her diverse customers and is up-to-date with changes in client needs, procedures, and relevant products
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
Address: 83 Queen Street
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Commercial Banking Centre
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Position Level: PL08
Required Travel(%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 08/30/2020
Req ID: 267780