MARKET INFORMATION OFFICER ASSISTANT
Charlottetown - Prince Edward Island (PE),
PEI Potato Board
Duties to include:
- Compiling data and reporting on PEI potato shipments.
- Control issuance of Board Transport Orders (BTO’s) for all out-of-province shipments, and timely recording of data on all shipments to the MIS database.
- Management, collection and reporting of price information.
- Ensuring accuracy of data collected.
- Provide market information to producers and dealers on inquiry.
- Compiling and interpreting data to report to government organizations.
- Other duties
Successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in the potato, agriculture, or information industry would be an asset.
- Post-secondary education in a related field would be an asset.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Contract