Store Manager in Training **multiple locations within the At...
Charlottetown - Prince Edward Island (PE),
Loblaw Companies Limited
Estimated salary $21 an hour
Location:465 University Ave, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, C1A 4N9
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
Store Manager in Training Job Description
We’re looking for Talented Passionate Leaders with a proven ability to drive sales, deliver world class customer experience and build highly engaged teams for our Store Manager in Training position.
What you'll do:
- You will complete self-directed development through online modules, on the job training and in class sessions. Focusing on People, leadership, financials, customer experience and operations
- Learn to anticipate the needs of our customers and put them first in all that you do
- Learn to lead, coach and motivate colleagues to achieve success and foster colleague growth
- Show case your ability to be involved in community initiatives to build long term relationships with the community
- Learn to be committed to maintaining merchandising, operational standards and be accountable for financial objectives
- Understand the day to day operations of the store
- Leverage your leanings to provide input to the District Manager to help shape business strategy
What you’ll need:
- Exceptional customer service skills and a talent for building customer loyalty and community relationships
- Demonstrated ability to improve productivity, engagement and retention
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Travel is required between multiple locations
If you want to join a fast-paced winning team and believe you can have an immediate impact, then we want to hear from you!
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.