Customer Service Representative (Motivator) - Charlottetown
Charlottetown - Prince Edward Island (PE),
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (MOTIVATOR)
What is a Customer Service Representative (Motivator)?
We call our Customer Service Representatives ‘Motivators’ because their passion lies in supporting our members to make a positive change. Motivators are the face of GoodLife Fitness, and as such are the driving force behind our renowned member experience. Our Motivators deliver high quality experiences and are considered the information source for all members and prospective members.
What will you be doing?
- Create a positive and non-judgmental environment where you can motivate and inspire every member to meet their fitness goals
- Meet our members needs when they arrive, while they work out and when they leave
- Sharing your passion and positive attitude to make our members day
- Take part in our commitment to create a clean and member focused club environment
- Handle member questions and concerns with respect and professionalism
- Share your knowledge of our amazing classes, programs and services and book appointments to accommodate member’s needs
Do you have what it takes?
- Naturally positive and caring individuals who are excited to motivate and inspire others
- Passionate about fitness!
- Comprehensive understanding of what it means to go ‘above and beyond’ for club and team members
- Strong multi-tasking, communication and problem solving skills
- Flexible and dependable
- Ability to work (and think) on your feet for long periods of time
- High School diploma, or working on completion
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
What’s in it for you?
- Making connections with members and staff and being a valuable asset to your club and team
- Putting smiles on faces and being part of a positive and fun environment
- Ongoing training and development with career growth opportunities
- rewards through monthly incentives and contests
- FREE Fitness membership and perks!