Charlottetown - Prince Edward Island (PE),
Dosecann Cannabis Solutions
The key candidate will need to be punctual and manage their time efficiently to complete all tasks which are laid out on a daily/weekly basis. They will have good communication skills, written and oral, to effectively work in and amongst different departments in a cGMP facility.
- Excise Finished product for shipping.
- Receiving, sorting, identifying and labelling incoming stock based on approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Ensuring stock levels stay on par with operational needs.
- Assisting Quality Assurance personnel identify products which need further review or sampling.
- Maintaining and organizing an effective inventory flow of products in the warehouse.
- Conducting daily and weekly cleaning and sanitation duties including but not limited to removing garbage in facility, sweeping, mopping and dusting.
- Cross-functional and departmental communication regarding all incoming and outgoing inventory and stock.
- High School Diploma or higher.
- Warehouse and product handling experience.
- Organizational skills and time management.
- Energetic and team-oriented.
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Forklift experience
- Previous experience working in a cGMP compliant facility.
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and quote “Warehouse Clerk” in the subject line.
Dosecann. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.