Charlottetown - Prince Edward Island (PE),
Dosecann Cannabis Solutions
- Maintaining process batches within specifications to meet department batch execution targets by ensuring optimal run rates in support of schedule adherence.
- Completing master batch records, and associated production documentation accurately.
- Assisting with processing component martials into finished products while ensuring that quality standards are consistent.
- Dismantling, cleaning, sanitizing, and assembling manufacturing equipment according to established SOP’s to ensure GMP compliance and meet department changeover targets in support of department and productivity goals.
- Setting up and operating machines on
- Post-secondary diploma in science, technology, or operations is strongly preferred.
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Reporting and Information Management experience, must have proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with process management, team problem solving, and inventory control.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and evolving deadlines.
- Experience in production or manufacturing environments in compliance with Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) is strongly preferred.
Dosecann LD. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.