Packaging Technician (Day shift: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm)
Charlottetown - Prince Edward Island (PE),
Dosecann Cannabis Solutions
About the Company:
Dosecann is a Canadian licensed dealer dedicated to developing Cannabis Solutions for the global cannabis industry. Dosecann has assembled a world-class team housed in a purpose-built, 52,000 sq. ft. GMP compliant facility that will be the hub for cannabis extraction, product innovation and formulation.Overview:
Reporting to the Manager, Production, the Packaging Technician will work in and maintain the standards of a cGMP packing environment, which includes an ISO-8 clean room. The successful incumbent will ensure orders are done accurately and in a timely manner while maintaining high quality standards.
The key candidate will be well organized, have an eye for detail, be a team player, and a good communicator.Responsibilities:
- Preparing equipment and extracted oils for packaging.
- Operating packaging and labelling equipment.
- Cleaning and maintaining packaging equipment and room facilities.
- Maintaining strict inventory records of all dry materials, chemicals and equipment used in the clean room facility.
- Maintaining inventory records of supplies, materials, and equipment, and preparing requisitions as needed.
- Storing supplies and equipment, disposal of waste according to guidelines, and keeping clean room, storerooms and working areas immaculate.
- Washing and
sterilizing formulation vessels used for packaging.
Performing clerical work related to packing activities such as word processing, record keeping, filing.
Maintaining material safety data sheets for all department chemicals and products.
Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in production or manufacturing environments in compliance with Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) is strongly preferred.
- Reporting and information management: must have proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with process management, team problem solving, and inventory control.
- Must remain in compliance with local, state, federal, and internal policies and regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Good organizational skills, and strong attention to detail.
Dosecann. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.