Charlottetown - Prince Edward Island (PE),
Dosecann Cannabis Solutions
Estimated salary $80,000 - $120,000 a year
Reporting to the Lead Extraction Technician, the Extraction Technician will prepare cannabis resin material (cannabis oils) from dried cannabis raw material by extraction. The overall process to produce high quality cannabis resins may include but not limited to pre-treatment (drying, milling, loading extraction vessels); extraction using extraction equipment (pressurized or solvent based); and post-treatment (wax removal, distillation, recrystallization and/or chromatography). The candidate will also be responsible for preparing cannabis resin formulations destined for finish product packaging.
The key candidate will have effective time-management skills and the ability to multi-task, be able to work in a fast-paced, highly regulated environment, have good organizational skills, with excellent oral and written communication skills and a strong attention to detail.Responsibilities:
- Working with controlled substances in a cGMP environment.
- Following SOP’s and executing batch records and work instructions.
- Preparing equipment and plant materials for extraction.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a laboratory setting.
- Previously demonstrated attention to detail and ability to effectively follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Bachelor of Science degree (preferably with a focus in Chemistry), or Bio-Technology diploma.
- Knowledge of GPP and/or GMP.
Dosecann. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.