Charlottetown - Prince Edward Island (PE),
Centennial Auto Group
Estimated salary $14 - $18 an hour
NOW HIRING: Service Advisor
LOCATION: Centennial Mazda, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
HOURS: Full time, permanent, 40-45 hours per week.
WAGES: $14 - $18 per hour (negotiable based on experience). Benefits Available
WHAT DOES A SERVICE ADVISOR DO?
One minute, you’re swapping out a set of wiper blades, scheduling an appointment, explaining maintenance intervals to a new Mazda owner, accepting a payment, and re-shuffling schedules so technicians can squeeze in an oil change.
The next minute, you’re helping to resolve customer issues, greeting another customer who walks in the door, pricing new tires, sourcing a back ordered part, receiving a new parts order, emailing an invoice, and phoning a customer to tell them their car is ready for pickup.
Not sure this sounds like you?
If you’re a motivated, organized, service-oriented people person with a positive attitude who loves to make people smile, we’ll teach you to do all of that other stuff.
- Must have attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- Great attitude, works well in a team setting with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational, customer service, computer, and time management skills
- Motivated – we are looking for an employee who takes pride in their work
- Candidate must have valid driver’s
- Greet customers in person or by phone
- Communicate recommended maintenance and repair services to customers
- Review estimate and educate/explain work needed to be done
- Provide customers with estimated completion time and keep them informed of any changes
- Answering parts inquiries and following up with customers
- Assist with parts inventory accurately
- Maintain a tidy work environment
WHY WORK WITH CENTENNIAL?
- Customer centered, team oriented staff
- Professional training and development
- Group health benefits plan
- Competitive wages
- Company matching RRSP
- Employee/ other partner discounts
Centennial Auto Group consists of 5 new car dealerships, 2 powersport recreation stores and 6 collision centres. We are committed to consistently meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations. We strive to achieve maximum customer loyalty while providing a clean, safe and friendly work environment for our fellow employees. If you feel you have what it takes to be a valuable team player, please apply online at: https://www.centennialautogroup.ca/en/form/job-application/43
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.