Charlottetown - Prince Edward Island (PE),
Merchandising Specialist for a major CPG client
About the Position
Brand Momentum is currently looking for a detail orientated Sales Merchandiser to work at a retail location, around 20 hours a week.
About Brand Momentum
We are a national integrated Sales, Marketing, and Retail solutions agency with two headquarters in Toronto and Montreal. We deliver authentic and enduring human connections, and we are led by a talented team and supported by a network of trusted partners. Rooted in Goodness, Brand Momentum is a three-time winner of Canada's Top 100 Best Workplace® and one of Canada's top 500 fastest growing companies.
About Our Culture
Goodness is at the heart of everything we do. Brand Momentum (BMI) is an enduring market leader in quality and innovation. We deliver on our promises to our clients and each other, and we do it with passion, innovation and a commitment to excellence. Every single day we live our values of integrity, respect, empowerment, commitment, fun, flexibility and fiscal responsibility while putting our valued clients at the center of every decision we make.
Don't like the idea of sitting at a desk all day? Need to be out in the field meeting new people? Come join our dynamic team and be part of a national sales and merchandising team. Flexibility, variety, competitive compensation, and independence is what we have to offer with one of our Top
- Making our bulk food/packaged products (interchangeable for location which don't have a bulk section) displays look beautiful and appealing to customers
- Bringing product from the storage area and filling up the displays following a Planogram
- Updating any seasonal displays/pricing
- Placing product orders
- Executing account specific initiatives i.e. bookings, end caps, marketing programs
- Recognizing opportunities to add value on each store visit while collaborating with department personnel
- Providing regular merchandising support – maintain shelves, Planogram changes, Out of Stock correction, freshness, etc.
- Preparing and submitting required reporting daily
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor with the public and store personnel when performing duties
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Flexibility to adjust to an ever-changing market environment
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Able to stand for several hours on a continuous basis
What we offer our Merchandisers:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Ongoing support in the store from our Leads
- Flexible schedule and independence
- Opportunity to work with a nationally recognized CPG brand