Charlottetown - Prince Edward Island (PE),
Andrews Senior Care
At Andrews Senior Care, we have a collaborative health care model with a philosophy focused on providing excellence in care to our residents and families. We provide health care at an assisted living level, along with nursing care.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Andrews of Charlottetown is looking for a Part-Time Housekeeper to join our team. We are looking for someone that shares our core values of Care – We are here to help. Collaborate – We are better together. Community – We build healthier communities.
- Follow cleaning schedules (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) as outlined.
- Clean all allocated rooms, to include, bathrooms, bedrooms, common areas, etc. in accordance with housekeeping policies and procedures.
- Clean and sanitize bathing spaces, sinks and toilets; vacuuming, sweeping and mopping.
- Contributes to promoting a positive, friendly, safe, and healthy environment for all staff and patients.
- Laundry Duties, washing, drying and folding towels, bedding, and blankets, etc..
- Respect the residents’ confidentiality and privacy.
- Report any maintenance duties to Housekeeping
- The successful candidate will possess an excellent work ethic, proven ability to multi-task and communicate with residents in a pleasant manner at all times.
- Must also possess meticulous attention to detail and the proven ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
- Self motivated, career focused professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple demands and establishing work priorities and goals.
- Working knowledge of cleaning and disinfecting materials.
- Physical requirements include: Standing/walking for extended periods of time; bending, kneeling, twisting; lift/push/pull/move up to 50 pounds
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your cover letter and resume.
Although we appreciate each application, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. Preference will be given to internal candidates.
Andrews is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer