Part Time Retail Merchandiser Canada
Charlottetown - Prince Edward Island (PE),
Estimated salary $60,000 a year
Our Part Time Retail Merchandiser job requires a proactive and detail-oriented individual who can improve store and display aesthetics through; resets, tagging, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc., ultimately enhancing the consumer buying experience. This position is a perfect fit for a social individual with excellent time management skills and the ability to follow visual and auditory instructions carefully.
Things to consider:
- This is an overnight position!
- Hours are 10pm to 6am Sunday through Wednesday
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider to manufactures and retailers, where you will help build your career working with amazing people and earning competitive pay rates! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
What You’ll Do:
- Seasonal/Department Resets, new store renovations/relocations, Plan-O-Gram/schematic completion with all items tagged and approved by store management.
- Ability to take
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience in a retail/merchandising environment (Preferred).
- Ability to communicate with store personal, customers and internally within SAS/Advantage Solutions.
- Excellent self-management skills, good judgment to work with no supervision and a commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- General computer skills/understanding and daily Internet accessibility.
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants.