Human Resources Administrator
Borden-Carleton - Prince Edward Island (PE),
Master Packaging Inc.
Estimated salary $21 an hour
Master Packaging Inc., the leader of corrugate and folding carton packaging located in Dieppe, New Brunswick and Borden, Prince Edward Island is currently seeking a self-motivated and energetic individual to join our team as a Human Resources Administrator.
The Human Resources Administrator is the first line resource for the company's Time and Attendance system. Under general direction, this position is responsible for collaborating with and supporting the Company regarding all aspects of Time and Attendance administration, as well as various reporting tasks and Travel Coordination. This position reports to the Human Resources Director and can be based in either our Dieppe NB or Borden-Carleton PE locations.
- Perform duties such as verifying timesheets, audit reports, prepare new employee packages, rate changes, and travel and board calculations
- Communicate regularly with others in the Payroll/HR/Operations departments regarding Time & Attendance issues and resolution
- Conduct a wide variety of clerical, technical, administrative and office support duties in support of the Human Resources Department
- Compile and analyze data for special projects and reports
- Complete yearly uploads and periodic reviews for discrepancy
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures, provincial and
Position Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with Kronos Time and Attendance applications preferred
- Degree or Diploma from an accredited college or university in an associated field would be an asset
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrate analytical, interpretative, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel; ability to perform excel functions such as vlook ups, pivot tables to complete data analysis of time information
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Able to exercise a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Collaborate with and support teammates in maintaining a positive work relationship
- Able to troubleshoot problems within scope of position and to escalate when needed
If you are interested in this exciting team-oriented opportunity, please submit your resume in strict confidence to:
Master Packaging Inc. Attn: Human Resources 333 Adélard-Savoie Blvd. Dieppe, N.B. E1A 7G9
Master Packaging Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.