Toronto - Ontario (ON),
We’re on the hunt for an Implementation Specialist to join our growing team. In this role you will help lead and manage the implementation of Yuhu’s enterprise software at leading global real estate companies. At Yuhu, our mission is "Inspiring Belonging" and the Implementation Strategist role will be a champion of our company mantra. Being the critical intermediary between the Yuhu team and client project team, consider yourself the crusader that enables our clients to echo our mission across their organizations.
You will be working directly with clients to conduct client discoveries, workflow mapping, project/resourcing plans, training and project management to ensure we continue to deliver successful implementations as we scale. We are looking for an individual who has a high attention to detail and loves to champion transformational technology projects. If you this sounds like you and you want to change the world for the better - please reach out directly to learn more!
Inspiring Belonging. The term Belonging stemmed from our desire to encompass community, happiness, trust, inclusiveness, and confidence into a single word. Too long has renting been a one way transaction - at Yuhu we're going to change that and the way the real estate industry works.
We're building an end to end property operations platform. Our system is built to provide transparency to Residents and Property Managers and we pride ourselves on having a best in class interface that is truly driven by user & industry feedback.
We're located downtown Toronto near King/Spadina in the heart of the city. We have a dog friendly office, where we want all Yuhulians to feel comfortable and treat this office like your home. Embodying trust and accountability, we offer flexible work policies where you can work from home as well as unlimited vacation. Finally, being a relatively small team there is much opportunity for growth. If you want to get exposure and wear potentially many hats and of course grow with the organization, don't hesitate to apply!
We're looking for the inaugural member of our Implementation Team. This member will be the first Implementation Strategist to join Yuhu which comes with a lot of opportunity to grow and help define the future of this team.
This role involves 2 main components:
- Client Discovery - working with our clients to discover their internal workflows and how this maps with our product. This will be a collaborative approach with the Sales and Product Team.
- On boarding - ensuring that new clients are getting brought up to speed on their Yuhu account. This may mean helping them complete on boarding forms so we properly import their property and lease data or running training sessions with various departments.
If you read this and are excited to be able to collaborate with different departments and help build the future of this team, then you may have found your dream job! It's also important to note that there is a lot of opportunity to grow into a specific vertical, since this role involves working collaboratively with many departments. This could be a great opportunity to gain exposure to different things and see what peaks your interest the most!
We're looking for personable, team oriented individuals who are passionate about providing value. Experience in a customer service oriented role and start-up is preferred. Some of the skills we'll be looking for include:
- Resourcefulness - one of the Virtues at Yuhu, you have to be able to look for answers, examples, etc.
- Time Management - you will have to be able to bounce around from meetings that are both internal and client facing, calls, webinars, documentation, etc.
- Client Facing - having experience working and being client facing is a critical component as this role will be interfacing with clients daily.
- Learn and Iterate - another Virtue at Yuhu, you have to have a want to get better and learn. At Yuhu we provide compensation if you want to attend a conference, register for a class, or even get a book!
- Have some experience/familiarity with Front, Zoom, GDrive, Nuclino, Slack, etc. Essentially overall comfort with technology and software.
- Communicate - this is a must for this role, and even all of Yuhu. Communication is a key component since you'll be working with many internal teams plus our clients.
- Nice to haves include - previous experience working with a technical team, b2b experience, and also experience working in the real estate industry.
- Self Starter - having an entrepreneurial mindset is critical to be successful at Yuhu. If you see an opportunity, take it. We want people to learn quick and take chances - you can help define the future of our company!
While we look for these skills and traits, don't let it deter you from applying!