SMT Line Operator
Toronto - Ontario (ON),
- Mount SMT components onto the printed circuit boards using pick and place machines.
- Operating stencil printer machines, reflow oven, and conveyors
- Inspecting paste and places parts on the board
- Assembly tasks such as potting, cleaning, gluing, coating and epoxy bonding.
- Maintaining all the machines and equipment on production floor as per ISO standards
- Minimum 5 years working in a manufacturing plant environment, preferably electronics manufacturing in a Supervisory Role
- Coarse-fine pitch SMT soldering experience in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Understanding of basic electronics
- X-RAY machine operator experience an asset, but not required
EDUCATION / COMPETANCE
- Post-secondary education