Toronto - Ontario (ON),
- Joint liability for ensuring that all employees are aware of the operating practices of STIM Canada Inc. in compliance with the business management system based on the current ISO 9001standard, including maintenance and continual improvement (via internal auditing and troubleshooting quality process related problems) of the system.
- Data analysis and review also provide dispositions as required of corrective and/or preventive actions resulting from internal non-conformities (process or product), Customer product and/or service complaints, and internal auditing in a timely manner.
- As requested and required, dealing with Customer representatives on behalf of the Quality department in a competent and professional demeanor
- Follow all established Business Management Procedures and make recommendations to improve processes.
- Works under minimum direction, may perform other work as assigned by other managers, but as approved by the General Manager, and take on additional responsibilities in the continual growth of the position.
- Must have previous technical working expertise within the Electronics industry, preferably 5+ years for an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or with a contract manufacturer (CM), which would provide working knowledge and familiarity with electronic manufacturing processes and specialized techniques in handling electronic components and other miscellaneous raw materials, including analytical capability to diagnose and correct production problems
EDUCATION / COMPETANCE
- Electronic Engineering Technician or equivalent technical degree (5+ years of broad technical experience in electronics)
- Experience working within an ISO9001:2000 environment, and preferably training on internal process auditing, and statistical analysis (preferably practical experiences or training on Six Sigma)
- Strong English communication skills, both verbally and written
- Complete understanding of applicable workmanship, quality and other industry standards, such as: IPC, ISO, WHMIS, RoHS, etc.
Ability to read, understand and explain technical product documentation: Product Specifications, Bill of Materials, Assembly Instructions and Illustrations, Schematics, Gerber/Layout Files.