Manual Soldering Technician
Toronto - Ontario (ON),
- Manual assembly of electronic and mechanical devices according to assembly instructions, customer specifications and quality standards
- Hand soldering of various electronic devices (surface mount and through hole) following the J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610 standards
- Reworking thru-hole and surface mount assemblies including fine pitch components and ensuring that IPC criteria have been met according to IPC 7711/7721 standard.
- Component preparation (forming), placement or installation
- Visual inspection of assemblies per the IPC-A610 standard and customer specific standards
- Product and materials packing
Taking part in training and certification programs to ensure job knowledge and skills set requirements are updated regularly
Participate in team level quality improvement initiatives
In-process Inspection and touch up of thru-hole and surface mount components using microscope.
Ability to demonstrate rework skills with de-soldering station and hot air gun.
- Minimum 1 year of electronic assembly experience
- Minimum 1 year of soldering experience
- Strong work ethic
- Perfect attendance
EDUCATION / COMPETANCE