Customer Experience Coordinator - Design Industry
Toronto - Ontario (ON),
We are a Lighting Design Studio and small producer located in the Distillery District of downtown Toronto.
You can learn more about us at www.lightmakerstudio.com
We are currently looking for a new team member who is enthusiastic about product or interior design to work with our professional trade customers.
· Provide information about Lightmaker’s lighting products to designers and architects.
· Maintain ongoing customer relationships with trade professionals.
· Assist in developing quotations for residential and commercial projects.
· Manage customer issues in conjunction with the Studio production team.
· Travel to Design Trade Shows as needed
· Previous experience supporting professional customers/clients preferably in a design-related business.
· Degree or Diploma in a design-related area.
· Interest in the areas of design and interior design.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Willingness to learn about the lighting design business.
· Able to work collaboratively with the Studio Team.
Nice to have
· Experience with QuickBooks, Adobe Suite.
· Graphic Design or ability to work with Architectural Elevation Drawings
· Experience with standard business applications such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook
What we offer:
- Creative environment with opportunity for growth.
- Flexibility with hours
- Friday afternoons off in the Summer
- Vacation & paid time off
- Casual dress
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)