Construction Manager- Owner's Rep
Toronto - Ontario (ON),
- We are looking for a dynamic Construction Manager with exceptional design and construction project experience for a large, reputable owner/developer in GTA!
- Align projects to business objectives and contractual requirements
- Able to manage project dependencies, plan and track the activities for all related projects, proficient in project delivery and risk mitigation
- Maintain strong communication and direct accountability to all tenants and end users, enabling them to become a strong advocate of our solutions
- Direct project design consultants and contractor/construction manager teams, ensuring clarity on roles, timelines and key milestones throughout the program
- Play a leading role in incorporating client initiatives to project delivery through gathering detailed requirements and scope definition to project close out
- Facilitate turnover of the completed projects to the tenants and user groups
- Work with both internal/external clients and key stakeholders from various organizations to foster collaborative relationships
- Build, manage and motivate our internal project team by providing clear strategic expectations, goals and regular coaching to ensure continuous development
Qualifications and Skills:
- Post-secondary degree in a related field (ideally architecture, engineering, project management, business) or a combination of education and experience
- 10 + years of demonstrated experience managing design and construction projects
- Project management certification or accreditation would be considered a strong asset
- Demonstrated experience working in a client centric culture
- Knowledge of project monitoring systems (scheduling, cost and change control, etc.)
- Construction experience building facilities such as healthcare, commercial, retail, hospitality,
- Thorough understanding of ICI construction practices and contracts
This is an exciting position which will expose you to the opportunity of making an immediate impact on the design and construction projects at a world-renowned organization . If you are looking to bring your career to the next level while working on a team that shares the vision of becoming a top-tier player recognized on a global scale , this is the place for you! This organization has demonstrated significant strategic growth over the past decade, and is looking for someone with proven experience managing design and construction projects involving multiple stakeholders while contributing to the overall world renowned prestige of the facility.
As the Senior Project Manager, you are valued as much for your leadership and communication skills as for your technical expertise. You will also maintain a high level of customer service while developing a strong partnership with the end user groups and tenants. Within the dynamic and growing organization, you will be working as a member of the management team and will play a leading role by supporting the short- and long-term business strategy.
large public spaces is considered mandatory
An attractive compensation package is available and is based on each individual's experience and skillset.