Operations Coordinator - Community Programs
Renfrew - Ontario (ON),
County of Renfrew
Estimated salary $37.64 - $42.96 an hour
The Paramedic Service’s Community Paramedicine Program works in collaboration with health care providers and organizations to address the healthcare needs of vulnerable populations and seniors in order to provide appropriate patient care at home, with the goal of reducing the need for emergent medical care, and allowing for more efficient use of healthcare system resources. Reporting to the Deputy Chief(s), the Operations Coordinator – Community Programs is responsible for the coordination of the Paramedic Service’s Community Programs portfolio.
Scope of Responsibilities:
· Conducts needs assessment, planning, research, design, implementation and evaluation of Community Paramedicine programs;
· Develops and implements policies, procedures, and protocols, to meet client and community needs;
· Works with the management team to ensure efficient and cost-effective management of the Community Programs
· Assists with the preparation and tracking of Community Programs budget;
· Writes reports; creating charts and infographics; presenting results to Commanders, Management, Council and partner agencies;
· Assists in the coordination of the County of Renfrew’s Emergency Management activities.
· Post-secondary education in business administration, public policy, public relations, or related field.
· Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
· Project management experience; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
· Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
Reference ID: 20-107
Contract length: 36 months
Application deadline: 2020-12-18
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $37.64-$42.96 per hour
- Temporarily due to COVID-19