Parts and Production Technician
Perth - Ontario (ON),
Bell's Machining, Welding & Hydraulics
Estimated salary $35,000 - $50,000 a year
Busy Equipment manufacturer plant in Perth, Ontario is looking for a Parts and Production Technician for our shop. Experience preferred.
- Ordering, receiving and maintaining parts inventory.
- Ensuring production requirements are met.
- Deal with customers and suppliers.
- And many more.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills including experience with ERP
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Strong attention to detail in all areas.
- Positive attitude and
If interested please send a detailed resume with cover letter via email, fax it to 613-267-6101 or drop off in person at 2044 Rogers Road, Perth, Ontario
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Parts: 1 year (Preferred)