Ottawa - Ontario (ON),
VBI Vaccines Inc.
Estimated salary $42,000 a year
Within our matrix structure, the Project Administrator will work under the direction of our Sr. Clinical Programs Manager (SPM), to provide administrative support related to our Clinical, Regulatory and Medical Affairs activity. In close collaboration with Finance and the SPM, the administrator will work to input, track, monitor and report on invoicing, flow through expenses, approvals and payment status for Clinical third party service agreements including; contract research organizations (CRO), vendors, study sites, partnerships, and independent consultants.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the creation, review, and maintenance of accurate budget forecasts across all clinical programs
- Develop, manage and update global tracking systems for data reporting
- Work with relevant stakeholders to collect vendor documentation and ensure vendors are activated and set up within both the department and financial tracking systems
- Review and reconcile actual project expenses against cost estimates
- Reconcile purchase orders to invoices to ensure accuracy
- Prepare various reports to support monitoring of project progress, costs, deliverables, etc.
- Gather and ensure receipt and sign-off of all project documentation
- Ensure receipt of all invoices. Follow up with vendors where required
- In support of SPM, attend departmental meetings related to managed projects, ensuring decisions are documented and action items are captured
- Conduct regular reporting in collaboration with the SPM and as required by funding agencies, vendors or
Qualifications & Experience
- Post Secondary education with 1 to 3 years of project administration or administrative work experience
- Familiarity with BioPharma industry
- Previous experience working within a matrix organizational structure supporting multiple areas
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills for the purpose of data exchange, clarification and follow up
- Analytical, superior attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to extract, compile and track data into summary reports
- Computer proficiency in MS Office applications in particular –Excel, Outlook, along with ability to quickly learn new applications as may be needed
If this describes you please introduce yourself by submitting your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications and interest in joining VBI’s team.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
VBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer who firmly believes our diversity fosters innovation. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities participating in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Stock options
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19