Ottawa - Ontario (ON),
Dream Asset Management Corporation
Dream is looking for an Infrastructure Coordinator
Dream is always looking for the best and brightest to join its thriving community. Dream’s Zibi Project team is currently looking for an Infrastructure Coordinator who will be responsible for project coordination while reporting to the Infrastructure Project Manager.
Who are you?
There’s a lot happening in Development, and it’s happening fast. Are you a team player, dedicated to delivering on your commitments? Do you have strong communication skills, demonstrated through your experience writing reports, making presentations, and facilitating meetings? If so, read on. We want to hear from you.
You like people and people like working with you, and it shows in the relationships you build at any and all levels of an organization. During your 2+ years of experience in process or project coordination, you have developed the ability to anticipate needs, set clear goals, and deliver results in agreed upon time frames. You’ve got an innovative spirit, and you enjoy thinking outside the box to develop new ideas to achieve the best results.
We want to bring on someone who is eager to learn, work hard, and have fun. In other words, we want you to fit in here. This is a chance for you to take on responsibilities, be a part of exciting new opportunities, and help your team achieve its goals, all in a work environment that is fast-paced, dynamic and fun. Are you ready?
What will you do?
Below are some of the primary responsibilities you will be taking on in this role. There will be more, but we can discuss those in person.
- Work under the Project Manager of Infrastructure, to coordinate projects related to the development, including civil services and district thermal in both Quebec and Ontario
- Assist with municipal development approvals including Site Plans, Zoning By-Law Amendments and Permits;
- Assist in the procurement and coordination of outside consultants including budget and schedule management;
- Review and report on construction works in the field
- Assist in document and file management;
- Attend meetings, record meeting minutes and coordinate the execution of action
What type of experience do you have?
These are only some of the things we’d like you to bring to the table. We can cover the rest when we meet:
- You have 2+ years of applicable work experience in process/project coordination;
- You have a post-secondary education in Real Estate, Planning, Architecture or Engineering.
- We would love it if you have experience working with consultants, trades; experience with municipal planning, zoning, and applications would also be a great asset;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Who are we?
Dream Unlimited Corp. is a leading Canadian real estate company with over $9 billion of assets under management in Canada. We develop, manage, and invest in master-planned communities, income properties, and urban intensification. We proudly build communities from the ground up: from land development to buildings homes and condominiums, and from providing retail centres and driving renewable energy projects to managing assets across the country.
The Development group is focused on developing properties predominantly within our master planned communities where people can live, work and shop. We design and develop our centres with our customers in mind: we select tenants that will enhance the quality and livability of the community and provide convenient access to them for the families living in our communities.
Our attitude and approach set us apart from our competitors. We are guided by our entrepreneurial spirit: we seize unconventional opportunities and try new things, approaching every project with passion and purpose.
Thanks for reading all the way through! We can’t wait to meet you.
We look forward to hearing from you, but please note; due to the high volume of applications, only candidates who qualify will be contacted.
Dream Unlimited is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout our hiring process