Territory Business Manager – Oncology/Urology – ON SW
Ontario - Ontario (ON),
Estimated salary $39.80 an hour
Reporting to the Director of Commercial, the successful candidate will be responsible for promoting innovative therapies to healthcare professionals: including but not limited to Medical Oncologists, Urologic Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, General Surgical Oncologists, General Practitioners, Allied Health Professionals and local cancer care centers.
Territory: Ontario – South West
- Develop and execute sound territory business plans that benefit the greatest number of patients and simultaneously meet or exceed the brand’s business objectives
- Build consensus for the clinical value proposition and reimbursement profile of a growing product portfolio
- Identify and develop select key opinion leaders into confident advocates for the brand
- Couple data with customer-centric, solution-focused approaches to leverage high-value opportunities
- Demonstrate technical mastery for positioning the safe and effective use of Knight’s brands
- Facilitate Medical Science Liaison and Key Opinion Leader introductions that drive incremental business
- Communicate and collaborate with all cross functional team members (including but not limited to marketing, medical, market access) to ensure optimal alignment on business opportunities and priorities
- Identify and share best practices, and new/relevant scientific literature
- Attend/support sales meetings, medical conferences, rounds and medical educational forums
- Fulfill all administrative duties, account documentation and expense reporting in a timely manner
- Adhere to all applicable laws, regulations, policies, procedures and ethical industry practices
- Perform other duties assigned as needed
Characteristics of a
- Results-oriented and thrives under pressure.
- Autonomous and highly self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Can synthesize data, derive actionable insights and position benefits.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound computer proficiency (MS Office Excel, PowerPoint).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years pharmaceutical selling experience.
- Established relationships with key opinion leaders in therapeutic area(s) of interest.
- Experience selling in the oncology or urology therapeutic space
- Advanced medical, bio-sciences, industry degrees or certifications (e.g. MBA, MSc, CCPE)
- Travel – 20-60% (overnight travel is territory-dependent)
Benefits of working at Knight
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Employee stock option plan
- Employee share purchase plan
- Flexible group insurance plan
- Registered retirement savings plan
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Only selected candidates will be contacted
Are you looking for a dynamic workplace where rapid decision making, entrepreneurial spirit and community are embedded in the DNA? Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Knight Therapeutics is a fast-growing specialty pharmaceutical company focused on acquiring or licensing innovative pharmaceutical products for the Canadian and select international markets.
If you think you have what it takes, contact us at [email protected]