Ontario - Ontario (ON),
DHL Supply Chain
The primary duty of this position is to expedite transactions through the warehouse management system. Taskers provide information and resolve issues with customers, carriers, and warehouse associates. The role may support the outbound, inbound or parcel functions.
- Plan, allocate, pick, manifest, and close daily waves of orders.
- Understand and utilize system screens to monitor and move workload through the system.
- Work closely with operations to identify and eliminate overages, shorts and damages causing inventory issues.
- Manage the scheduling of inbound carriers and the outbound shipping schedule by updating appropriate communication methods.
- Generate and utilize system reports and audit
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Six months warehouse experience, preferred
- 0-1 years experience in data entry and/or dispatch, preferred
- Basic understanding and application of Microsoft Excel, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.