Account Manager - Ontario
Ontario - Ontario (ON),
Estimated salary $16 an hour
You work to win. Are you ready to be part of a global team
that's driving one of the most successful Super Premium wine
companies on Earth?
North Toronto/ Central Ontario
At Delegat Group we are building a leading global Super Premium wine company. We have grown more than twentyfold since 2002, and we aspire to grow even further in the future. We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia, and we focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Super Premium wines and brands including Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate. We believe deeply that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference.
Oyster Bay is one of the world’s most successful Super Premium wine brands and this is an outstanding opportunity to be part of a global wine industry success story.
Reporting to the Provincial Sales Manager who believes in empowerment and ongoing learning & development, you'll join a high performing team based in Ontario that is focused on aiming high, gaining mastery and winning together.
Based in North Toronto/Central Ontario, you'll be responsible for driving business growth in the surrounding area through the high-quality distribution of our Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate brands. You'll gain or continue to build on your knowledge of the industry, channels, market opportunities, success factors and relevant sales and marketing principles and practice. This is an exciting role where you'll work across multi-channels of
- At least 2 years of experience within a sales environment, preferably in the alcohol, beverage, hospitality, packaged goods or consumer goods industry;
- Ability to build strong bonds so you can actively seek out and maintain enduring relationships with accounts;
- Ability to influence effective outcomes based on sound reasoning and negotiation skills;
- Enjoys learning so you are on top of market trends and new opportunities (e.g. new on-premise establishments);
- Organized, driven and self-motivated to achieve;
- Strong analytical and financial skills;
- The flexibility to travel within assigned territory; and
- A college degree qualification and/or WSET Level 2 desired.
We offer a competitive base salary and company benefits including sales incentives, vehicle and maintenance allowance, health insurance, RRSP and world-class training and professional development.
Our team is highly engaged and we strive to offer a robust onboarding plan to ensure you are set up for success. You'll be rewarded with a platform for continuous professional development and opportunities to showcase your talent.
If you're someone with the passion to be amongst the very best and thrive in a high-performance environment, please apply.
Our selection processes
We are Delegat - our selection of top talent is critical to our future growth, and as such, our obsession in selecting the perfect quality match for this role is deliberate. We'll tap into your potential and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.