Sessional Instructional Assistant - MAT132H5S Differential C...
Mississauga - Ontario (ON),
University of Toronto
Estimated salary $46.92 an hour
Date Posted: 12/11/2020
Req ID: 2216
Faculty/Division: UofT Mississauga
Department: UTM: Math/Comp. Sciences
Campus: University of Toronto Mississauga (UTM)
- Course number and title: MAT132H5S - Differential Calculus Life Sci
- Course description: Review of functions and their graphs, trigonometry, exponentials and logarithms. Limits and continuity of functions of a single variable. Derivatives and differentiation techniques. Applications of differentiation, including extreme values, related rates and optimization. Life science applications are emphasized.
- Estimated course enrolment: 300
- Number of positions: 2
- Size of appointment: 40 hrs
- Sessional dates of appointment: January 1, 2021 - April 30, 2021
- Salary: $46.92/hour
- Minimum qualifications: Completion of several mathematics courses with high grades. Demonstrated understanding of the course material and beyond. Strong
Closing Date: 12/14/2020, 11:59PM EDT
This job is posted in accordance with the CUPE 3902 Unit 3 Collective Agreement.
It is understood that some announcements of vacancies are tentative, pending final course determinations and enrolment. Should rates stipulated in the collective agreement vary from rates stated in this posting, the rates stated in the collective agreement shall prevail.
Please note: Undergraduate or graduate students and postdoctoral fellows of the University of Toronto are covered by the CUPE 3902 Unit 1 collective agreement rather than the Unit 3 collective agreement, and should not apply for positions posted under the Unit 3 collective agreement.