Mississauga - Ontario (ON),
Meaty Meats Inc.
Contribute your skills to a professional team in a safe, collaborative, merit-based environment.
As a premier producer of high-quality niche products, our maintenance associates play a vital role in our mission of being Canada’s leading meat processor.
Begin or continue your career in the food industry at a progressive company. Excellent compensation package, a clear path for self-improvement and career progression, and exposure to world-leading technologies are some of the main advantages of this opportunity.
Don’t hesitate, join a team that is on a journey of growth and success, and help us shape tomorrow’s future!
Completing with excellence your assigned tasks and work instructions, indicative tasks
- Carrying out all sanitation and maintenance tasks assigned
- Read and follow work instructions
- Adhere to the safe use of chemical and sanitizing product
- Adhere to the PPE requirement
- Perform tasks assigned by the Supervisor
- Regular work week: Monday to Friday, 4 hours per day, working hours may range from 5:00pm to 12:00 am.
- Occasional requirement to work weekends or alternate shifts
- Refrigerated, at times moist, environment 10C
- Trustworthy, Dependable, Honest
- Driven to succeed
- Attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to lift 50 lbs