Mississauga - Ontario (ON),
Estimated salary $32,137 a year
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supports the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Provides relevant sales and product information to Key Account Management/Sales, produces reports, prepares summarized master data sheets
- Prepares / supports preparation of technical / commercial offers
- Supports with the existing sales tools, follows up with sales team to ensure their accuracy and data quality
- Tests usability and UI design of sales IT-tools
- Trains sales organization and facilitates use of sales IT-tools in daily business
- Supports with implementation of new sales IT-tools
- Supports the review of geographical sales area structure (A some SBU, B)
- Supports with all relevant field force budget lines (A some SBU, B)
- Completes financial duties in regards to customer POS analysis (A some SBU)
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program in a sales, marketing, business, management, or related
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.