Member Experience Coordinator
Mississauga - Ontario (ON),
F45 Training Mississauga Downtown
Do you want to take your fitness knowledge, skills and passion to a new level?
Are you dedicated in helping others to achieve their true potential?
If you answered YES to the above questions, then you may be just the team member we are looking for!
Benefits of Joining F45 Training Mississauga Downtown
- Competitive base + commission compensation
- F45 Membership with unlimited training sessions
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- An exciting, positive and supportive work environment
- Deliver exceptional and personable customer service to all members and prospects
- Welcome new members and create an excellent first impression
- Conduct telephone inquiries and follow up customer care calls
- Generate qualified leads and deliver new membership sales
- Maintain leads process through CRM and MindBody programs
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail, punctuality and reliability
- 1+ years sales or customer service experience
- Strong computer skills including the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Ability to function independently with strong time management/organizational skills
All applicants must submit a resume. It is recommended that all applicants learn about F45 before applying
Please answer the following question in your email submission:
“What skills and/or qualities do I possess that would make me an excellent addition to the F45 Team”
Only qualified applicants will be contacted and invited to the next step in the selection process.
F45 Training Mississauga Downtown was the first F45 studio in Mississauga and continues to lead the charge in growing the F45 brand here in Canada. Leveraging the latest in fitness technology and incorporating an ever-changing library of the latest in exercise combinations F45 is changing the way people workout. With over 2000 studios in 53 countries F45 is now the largest fitness network in the world. We offer personal training results in a revolutionary group training environment. Our team is composed of true professionals and our location is growing fast. We offer a work environment that is incredibly positive, inclusive, and supportive. Our team is challenged to do better and achieve excellence every day for the benefit of the members we serve.
- On-site parking
- Subsidised gym membership
- Flexible working hours
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour