Key Account Service Representative
Mississauga - Ontario (ON),
Canada Post - Postes Canada
Estimated salary $23.96 - $26.09 an hour
Job Requisition Id: 88241
Business Function: Customer Service
Number of Vacancies 1
Job Closing Date (dd/mm/yyyy):24/12/2020
Discover your future
There’s much more to a fun and exciting work life at Canada Post than a good job with a great company. We’ll help you achieve your full potential. You’ll find opportunities to develop and expand your career, chances to try out new jobs in different areas of the company, or even a complete change of career path.
Reporting to the Superintendent, Commercial Service the Key Account Service representative is an integral member of the Customer Relationship Management team. The Key Account telephony rep leveraging knowledge of Canada Post’s operations and delivery processes, products & services, standards and specifications, as well as automated programs & tools is responsible for providing pre & post sales service to assigned key account Platinum Level 1 & 2 commercial customers.
The telephony Service Representative on behalf of their assigned accounts leads change initiatives that impact customer operations, reactively & pro-actively identifies and resolves customer issues. Responds to calls from the CRM case process, directly from customers via telephony or email, and Mail Operations. Ensures customer concerns and problems are resolved with urgency & where necessary will be deployed to handle customer visits within their assigned account portfolios.
Below are the main job requirements and responsibilities for the Key Account Service Representative.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems via phone or at the client site: closes the customer call and ensures accurate documentation of problem and solution within CRM and iAvenue. For certain types or priorities of calls, places a pro-active follow-up call to the customer to confirm problem resolution. Escalates and/or deploys resources for problems requiring further analysis & attention as per outlined process document.
- Analyzes trends in customer problems and complaints to determine root cause by reviewing CRM case history: identifies problem areas, communicates with the customer to resolve the problem: regularly monitors the corrective measure to ensure there is no reoccurrence of problem.
- Plans, develops and prioritizes customer calls, visits and follow up calls to discuss new products with the customer to ensure satisfaction with product or service offering.
- Educates and informs the customer of any changes to Canada Post processes, including the but not limited to mail preparation, containerization, packing and induction.
Job Responsibilities (continued)
- Contributes to the team sales target and customer value target by identifying potential new sales opportunities and referring the lead to the sales team, when required, also supports the achievement and protection of corporate base revenue objectives.
- Participates in the implementation of corporate initiatives and is accountable for the achievement of specific goals based on these initiatives. When required, visits client site to explain and/or help implement any anticipated changes in product of service offerings.
- Keeps up-to-date with basic selling skills, industry knowledge and key competitor’s products and services.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of Canada Post products, networks and transportation, National Distribution
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma (Equivalent experience may be accepted in lieu of a Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in commercial customer service or commercial sales in a call centre environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. understand the major features of each software application)
Other Candidate Requirements
- Possess a valid provincial driver’s license
- Not Applicable
An eligibility list will be established following the competition
Canada Post is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
Conflict of Interest
The Conflict of Interest Policy prohibits employees from hiring, supervising or reporting to, directly or indirectly via the reporting hierarchy, their immediate family or close personal relations. Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human Resources representative.
If you are contacted by Canada Post regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if you require accommodation.
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements as Canada Post cannot make assumptions about your education and experience. We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Decision Making – A champion of the organization who takes calculated risks and makes prudent, common sense decisions about current issues, future opportunities and resource requirements in a timely, well thought out manner, that aligns with the corporation's best interests.
Accountability – An individual who strives for performance excellence and who holds him/herself and direct reports accountable for decisions and actions and for learning from mistakes when intended results are not achieved.
Business Orientation – A proactive individual who understands the competitive nature of the business, and is committed to sustaining the business through excellent customer service and new business opportunities.
Execution – A focused and self-motivated individual who acts with a sense of urgency and delivers on time and within budget, by dealing effectively with challenges and ambiguous situations.
Leading People – A compelling communicator and leader who engages, motivates and inspires others to achieve results and who encourages personal growth and finding better ways of doing things.
Canada Post’s corporate values reflect the principles, beliefs and aspirations that guide our behaviour and shape our culture.
Transformation – We will innovate and transform to win in the marketplace.
Customer – We serve Canadians with pride and passion.
Integrity – We act responsibly and with integrity.
Respect – We treat each other with fairness and respect.
Safety – We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for all our stakeholders.