Client Program Representative
Markham - Ontario (ON),
Estimated salary $15.70 an hour
For more than 70 years, we have partnered with Educators and IT Leaders to give them access to an unmatched selection of proven EdTech products and services for the classroom and campus, that enhance the learning experience. As a result, we have helped tens of millions of students in hundreds of thousands of K-12 classrooms and many higher education institutions throughout the US & Canada.
TROX inspires learning and empower students to reach their full potential and pursue their dreams.
We drive everything with passion, people, and purpose. We work hand in hand with educators to connect students to a love of learning and set them on the path of lifelong achievement.
We are working diligently to bring devices to the hands of students who are attending school remotely and preparing for future remote classrooms. We are seeking a Computer Hardware Technician to assist our team:
HOURS: Monday to Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing the daily activities of accounts for several Account Managers
- Telephone and email correspondences with national and regional accounts
- Scheduling the pickup of IT equipment from customer sites
- Providing quotes to account managers and coordinating onsite data security work including hard drive crushing, degaussing, wiping and
- 2-3 years office experience
- Experience with MS Office with a strong focus on Excel
- Strong written skills and customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized with great follow-up
- Knowledge of the R2:2013 standard is an asset
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced team-focused environment
- Problem solving skills, including active listening skills to identify opportunities.
- Ability to meet department goals and standards for productivity, service standard, and accuracy
If you think you can add value to the TROX model and are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please apply. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. At TROX we celebrate diversity and employment equity. TROX will make accommodations for applicants with disabilities
Powered by JazzHR