Data Entry Specialist ( Must Speak Chinese )
Markham - Ontario (ON),
Our head office is located in Markham, Toronto and its subsidiary operations comprise of Immigration service, Banking and Finance, Real Estate, Social Welfare and Career training / Mentor service.
Our client is currently looking for a highly skilled data entry specialist with exceptional detail orientation and analytical skill to join their organization. The ideal person for the job will have experience working in data entry, as well as performing administrative duties and providing support to management. Due to the nature of the work involved, thedata entry specialist is expected to collaborate extensively both within and outside teams, requiring superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Optimize operational efficiency by quickly and accurately adding to and maintaining the quality of large amounts of data in a proprietary database
- Recommend data management solutions according to business requirements
- Ensure usability of data entry software and equipment, and manage malfunctions
- Handle queries for data from upper management and employees
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while upholding best practices
- Gather and input data into databases, and verify accuracy of valuable company information
- Review data for errors or redundancies, make corrections and check the output
- Research information needed for incomplete documents with minimal oversight
- Use and analyze data from automated information aggregators to update the database.
- Create systems and processes to efficiently capture information, and coach the team on usage
- Generate reports, store outputs in the database, and perform backups
- Superb written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Team working person, with business intelligent mindset, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, spreadsheets, and online forms
- Ability to keep company confidences and maintain a high professional reputation level