Campaign Performance & CRM Manager
Markham - Ontario (ON),
Estimated salary $25 - $35 an hour
In this role, you have the opportunity to shape the future of how we acquire and engage our base through strategic planning and execution of Activation & CRM programs
The Campaign Performance & CRM Manager is responsible for driving traffic to owned properties and acquiring new consumers into our database and ensuring that they remain engaged with the Philips brand while increasing consumer life time value. The Campaign Performance & CRM Manager is responsible for the development of clear local market activation strategies including planning, executing and optimizing all media campaign together with the global D2C team and agency partners. In addition, you are responsible for evaluating our opt-in and registration experience, ensuring that it is optimal for the market and providing local requirements for localization of the master consumer journeys (recruitment, engagement, purchase) to the activation hub, and activation of thereof for the campaign and always-on of all in-hub activities.
You are responsible for
- Defining paid media touch-points and KPIs and, if applicable, briefing the Hub or local partners
- Ongoing media activation and optimizations (Search/Social/CP) to drive conversion of media & positive Impacts to ROI
- Enhanced audience segments to increase media performance & growth (remarket audiences)
- Measure perform through analytics (DV360, Sprinklr, R&R, SFMC, DARYL) and support Daily Management for Media Traffic/CTR, Acquisitions
- Growing the consumer database and our consumer lifetime value
- Leverage best practices to further drive acquisition (acquisition offers, referral marketing, teaser campaigns)
- Drive consumer engagement with messaging (customer funnel versions, CRM offers, etc.)
- Drive brand loyalty through new email flow, remarketing (Cross-Sell/Upsell) & sequential messaging
- Report on performance and provides recommendation based on established KPIs for one-off CRM activities. Conduct post-campaign analytics to realize recommendations for future CRM campaigns
- Ensure readiness of local journey for the markets to be deployed (localization and adaptation to the requirements of the market), activate them for one-off CRM activities
- Focus on CRM activity (CRM emails) supporting Champions, always-on presence, and one-off CRM activities for Personal Health
- Define local requirements for all master consumer journeys and one-off CRM activities
- Ensure go-live of all master consumer journeys and all one-off CRM activities
- Manage the entire campaign roll-out volume load and phasing
- Works closely with the IT department to better understand all CRM feeds and data flowing in and out of CRM program management tools
- Responsible for achievement of the local target and KPIs
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- + 5 years of experience in consumer packaged goods industry or digital agency experience required. CRM experience is a must. Omni channel marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, MBA preferred
- Demonstrated substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, direct marketing, data mining, interactive marketing, database marketing, and email marketing.
- Helpful if experienced with Digital, eCommerce, and Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe, Ad servers, OCR, Clavis, Profitero, etc.)
- Possess strong analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills
- Being a highly interactive position, the CRM Performance Manager must have excellent
Canadian work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa. Relocation is not available for this opportunity.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to grow your career in a company that values the interaction between technology and people. You can join an innovative company that makes a real difference to people’s lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, insightful colleagues who share your drive to create superior customer experiences. Your work will be challenging and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routine. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)