Personal Trainer - London
London - Ontario (ON),
What is a Personal Trainer?
A Personal Trainer provides their clientele with the knowledge, motivation and coaching to achieve their personal fitness goals. This is a full-time, permanent position.
What will you be doing?
- Prospecting for new clients
- Consult, understand and analyze your clients’ needs and goals
- Design personal fitness programs
- Support and promote all GoodLife Fitness Programs
Do you have what it takes?
- Passion for fitness
- Certification within the first 75 days of employment
- CPR Certification within 1 month of employment
- Strong sales ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to coach, mentor, and bring out the best in others
- Willingness to accept ongoing coaching and feedback
- Works well in a team setting
- Enjoys a challenge
- A related degree or diploma is an asset, but not required
What’s in it for you?
- Top notch training including: A
Instead of sending the traditional cover letter, we’d love to hear how you are living the GoodLife – tell us why you’re passionate about fitness or more about your personal fitness journey!