Computer Repair Technician
London - Ontario (ON),
As a Geek Squad Computer Technician I you will…
- Assist clients with service/repair issues.
- Resolve client issues and complaints in a positive manner that builds business and enhances client loyalty while adhering to Company policies & procedures.
- Perform repairs, upgrades and related services.
- Provide technical information to clients on available products & services to meet their needs
- Educate client to prevent similar problems.
We hope you are passionate about…
- Taking Initiative – Not only with work related tasks but professional growth and development as well. A better understanding of big picture business goals will lend to greater success.
- Customer Service – Active listening and adapting your approach to tailor to customer needs will go a long way. You easily build rapport and make customers feel comfortable.
- Competition – a desire to be the best at what you do is a key component of success. In addition, being able to celebrate not only your own successes but those of teammates.
- Leading by example – coaching and helping others to improve is just as important as individual success.
- Having fun while being the best – we work hard but play harder.
The experience we need…
- Minimum 6 months job related experience
- Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred
- A+ Certification is a strong asset
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Team player
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology