Kingston - Ontario (ON),
Family and Children's Services of Frontenac, Lenno...
Estimated salary $35,001 - $45,000 a year
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the incumbent is responsible for scanning and saving documents into CPIN (Child Protection Information Network). Responsible for organizing and digitizing documents (paper/electronic). The incumbent is responsible to uphold the security and integrity of the Agency’s information throughout the scanning process. They will assist in the information retrieval as required as well as coordinate information management initiatives.
- Post-Secondary education or related experience
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to successfully collaborate with Agency staff
- Proficient computer skills and keyboarding skills
- Advance level word processing skills in a Windows environment using Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to work independently as well as to function as a cooperative team member.
- Proven organizational skills to set and meet priorities and manage assigned workload organizational skills
- Good communication skills – written, oral
- Ability to enter data and research data utilizing database technologies
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail
- Proven experience working with databases or document
- Proficiency with electronic mail.
- Ability to lift and move file storage boxes
- Valid driver’s license
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter quoting the competition file number and title of position you wish to apply for, to: [email protected] Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply in writing by April 09, 2021.
Please include the competition number and the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
Please submit cover letter and resume as a single attachment.
When applying for multiple positions, please submit a separate application for each position
For further information, please visit our website at: www.facsfla.ca We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The Agency will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodations during the interview process, please contact Human Resources at [email protected] . NOTE: We are a scent-free workplace.