Hamilton - Ontario (ON),
Hamilton Volvo is seeking an exceptional candidate to join our team as a lot attendant!
The lot attendant is a crucial part of the service and sales teams. They support the department with critical activities ensuring that the departments functional at their optimal efficiency.
Job Daily Responsibilities
- Manage the appearance and product display of the inventory on-site on the dealership's lot.
- Support the service department with operational tasks
- Shuttle service
- Transport licensing or other banking information
- Wash 2-3 used/new cars a day.
- Inspect vehicles coming off of the transport truck for damages and collect appropriate paperwork.
- Positive attitude
- Team oriented
- Hard worker
- Customer service oriented.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Preferred)