Summer 2020 - Food
Guelph - Ontario (ON),
Cutten Fields Golf
We are searching for our 2020 Food & Beverage Team! Opportunity in Front of House, Back of House, and Halfway/Concession Area!
Flexible Start Dates!
Cutten Fields provides an enjoyable working atmosphere and environment where practical skills can be learned and developed.
This position requires the incumbent to stand continuously and move around the kitchen and dish area. The work environment can be warm, noisy and occasionally crowded.
- Ensuring good member relation through ongoing direct contact with members in the Club
- Directly responsible for the setup and execution of all events: i.e. tournaments, meetings and banquets
- Ensuring excellent standards of service to all members and their guests in the Club.
- Inform managers of any issues, complaints, suggestions and recommendations
- Serving tables and functions as required
- Maintaining cleanliness of all Food and Beverage areas in the Club.
- Opening, maintaining and closing all server areas
- Polishing of any items utilized
- Assist with maintaining dishwashing area
- Setup of rooms for events, execution of events, tear down of events
Candidates must be open to working on the weekends with an availability that allows the candidate to be available to work 3 days a week at minimum.
Previous banquet or serving experience is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- Food & Beverage : 1 year (Preferred)
- Guelph, ON (Preferred)
- Smart Serve (Required)