Client Care Manager- Sudbury
Greater Sudbury - Ontario (ON),
CBI Health Group
Client Care Manager – Sudbury
Are you a results-oriented yet adaptable leader, known for your interpersonal and problem-solving abilities? Do you coach and develop your staff to ensure the delivery of optimal care and ensure client satisfaction? If so, CBI Health Group has an opportunity with your skills in mind.
As a Client Care Manager within our program and/or local CBI Home Health Office, you will provide overall clinical and service delivery leadership, nurturing and developing relationships with stakeholders and optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of available talent. We will count on you to champion a culture that energizes and engages all staff, from mentoring and coaching supervisors and care providers to minimizing attrition. Overseeing effective patient experience and care planning in line with the organization’s clinical goals and service delivery standards, you will build a team that achieves or surpasses stakeholder expectations and company targets aligned with CBI Values and Vision.
As a Client Care Manager, you will:
Develop and revise Service Delivery Models, as required, to ensure all clinical processes and care pathways are current and consistently adhered to
- Ensure a patient- and family-centred approach in the development and implementation of service delivery models
- Ensure all clinical staff are working within, and maximizing, their scope of practice to maximize service effectiveness and efficiency
- Identify trends and opportunities to improve service, and proactively implement changes to processes and procedures that affect clinical care
- Ensure clinical excellence through regular monitoring and action planning/execution on clinical outcomes and targets (KPIs)
- Ensure effective hiring, onboarding, performance management and mentoring/coaching of care supervisors so they can model desired behaviours to care providers
- Ensure team members have the tools and knowledge to understand and meet patient expectations, are well aligned with the Key Accountabilities of their roles and are meeting performance expectations
- Promote and facilitate communication and collaboration between team members and within the larger CBI Home Health/We Care network, including provincial clinical leadership teams
- Develop and nurture local relationships with key stakeholders and referral sources to become a trusted advisor for clinical, service delivery or general challenges of stakeholders
- Work in partnership with stakeholders to identify service gaps and build service delivery models that fill these gaps and/or increase volume/referrals
- Ensure frequent, effective and timely communication between staff and external stakeholders (patients, families, referral sources, funders)
- Scan the environment for new opportunities that add volume to current operations
- Liaise with discipline-specific external associations
- Provide clinical input into business development and/or service delivery model development opportunities
- Ensure the Patient Experience meets or exceeds expectations
- Ensure local service delivery execution aligned with key metrics (KPIs)
- Work closely with the Director of Operations to address positive or negative trends in overall program performance
- Ensure staffing requirements meet demand levels, and staffing levels reflect trend (positive or negative) and planned/expected growth in line with workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Ensure a healthy and safe environment for patients and employees
- Proactively identify risks related to clinical services, and support development of risk mitigation
- Perform regular chart audits to ensure service delivery standards are met or exceeded
- Act as a clinical resource, providing guidance, coaching and mentoring to nurture a culture of learning
- Effectively communicate best practices, ensuring adherence to established guidelines – locally, regionally and centrally
- Provide input into developing clinical education and training needs and/or opportunities.
To take on the role of Client Care Manager, you must:
Possess a current registration with College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) as a Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse
- Have 3 - 5 years of supervisory experience and/or experience within the home health industry
- Possess a valid Ontario driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle
- Have the ability to provide best possible solutions to problems that align with policies and uphold best practices
- Assure that proper client documentation in being followed by reviewing client logbooks, flow sheets or any other client centered documents. This may be in conjunction with supervising Team Leaders on an as needed basis
- Ensure Incident Reports (IR) are completed in an accurate and timely fashion and that they are forwarded to the necessary parties
- Ensure that policies and procedures are enforced and upheld by all Care Providers
About CBI Health Group:
For over 40 years, CBI has been working every day to improve the health and enrich the lives of Canadians.
As Canada’s largest provider of community healthcare services, CBI is made up of over 12,000 personal caregivers, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians, behavioural therapists, administrators, and professionals.
CBI is set apart by the unique ability to work as an integrated network to foster ongoing learning, enhance best practices, improve access to care for all Canadians and achieve the best outcomes possible for our clients. With a talented, interdisciplinary team of caregivers and professionals, CBI provides the right services, in the right place, at the right time.
To learn more about CBI, please visit www.cbi.ca. Check out CBI on Facebook at facebook.com/cbihealthgroup and on Twitter at twitter.com/cbihealthgroup.
CBI Health Group is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.