Field - Ontario (ON),
Do you want to work for a World Leader in Sports Medicine Orthopaedic Devices? Do you have a passion for having a real impact on people's health and well-being? Are you self-motivated and high energy? Are you looking for a chance to work in the operating room setting, supporting a tenured team in a high-pressure environment? If so, we are looking for someone like you to join our Sports Medicine team.
About Smith & Nephew
Smith & Nephew is committed to helping people regain their lives by repairing and healing the human body. At Smith & Nephew you will have the opportunity to make a tangible difference to people's lives. Globally recognized as a Great Place to Work, Smith & Nephew embodies a purpose-driven culture of Care, Collaboration and Courage.
Click here to learn more about our award-winning culture!
What you’ll do
- You will learn and maintain high levels for technical information about the Sports Medicine business through in class and on the job training through case coverage
- Convert key surgeons to our techniques and products by utilizing a high level of technical and surgical knowledge
- You will make an impact for the team by supporting existing accounts while developing and executing plans to develop new business opportunities by selling
- You will continuously assess the customer base to identify new business opportunities
- You will use your expertise to provide technical information to surgeons
- You will earn the trust of our customers and your fellow employees as you build strong relationships built on providing value and collaboration
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree in business/marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- Prior direct sales experience required, experience in medical sales strongly preferred
- Personal integrity and accountability
- Drive to achieve; competitive but demonstrated success as a team player
What we offer
- The ability to work with innovative and industry leading products
- A commitment to professional development
- A best in class culture
- A fast-paced winning team environment
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits
Are you excited to learn more? Please apply to the link and if you meet our qualifications, we will contact you to discuss the role and your background more thoroughly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The above position description is intended to describe the general content, identify the essential functions of, and requirement for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Complies with all health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and job hazard analyses applicable to specified job activities; including medical evaluations as required by job function. Completes all required HSE training.