Retail, Email, Telephone Customer Service Representative
Deseronto - Ontario (ON),
Estimated salary $16 an hour
Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve inquiries.
- Interact with customers by email, telephone or in-person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, order management, or obtain details of inquiries.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' inquiries.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions that were taken.
- Responsible for performing activities: returns, refunds and order adjustments.
- Update POS and Customer Tracking Systems
- Greet and receive walk-in customers and work with them to determine their needs.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and
Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer relationship management CRM software keep up to date
- Familiarity with Zen Desk Customer Service Ticketing System
- Answering Customer Inquiries via telephone and email.
- Familiarity with Point of Sales (POS) Systems
- PC Skills
- Ability to multitask from order fulfillment, retail and online customer service
- Inventory management software: Ordering software
- Operating system software: Microsoft Windows
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday