Chesley - Ontario (ON),
Southbridge Care Homes
Estimated salary $18 an hour
Home: Parkview Manor
Location: Chesley, ON
Tired of living to work? Work to LIVE in beautiful Chesley! Home to the magnificent Saugeen River, and with natural trails for ages, a quaint downtown with shopping, restaurants and more, what more could you ask for from a place to call home in the nicest town around! Also, only a short distance from wonderful beaches, and beautiful destinations such as Tobermory and Manitoulin Island, there is always something to do, adventure awaits you!
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Screener will support everyday front desk operations including greeting and screening clients - visitors entering the home, as well as other administrative tasks of our long-term care home. If you are a strong communicator and possess excellent time management and problem-solving skills, we would love to hear back from you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Completing the screening procedure.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the visitors and employees during COVID-19.
- Providing temperature checks, record entry log-in of employees and essential visitors.
- Providing support in receiving external orders and internal client drops off things.
- Assisting in daily cleaning and disinfecting of high touch surfaces at the entrance of the
- Must be flexible, self-directed, and able to function in a fast-paced environment with strong multitasking skills.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with the team as well as individual.
- Ability and willingness to follow instruction
- Ability to read, write and understand English required
- Strong knowledge of infection prevention and control practices can be considered as an asset.
Provide a negative Covid-19 test result
Interested applicants should send their resumes through this posting. We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Southbridge Care Homes welcomes those applicants with disability-related needs and those who need for accommodation in the recruitment process. Please provide notice of your need for accommodation to the hiring manager upon scheduling an interview. To know more about Southbridge culture please visit here