Carp - Ontario (ON),
Aethon Aerial Solutions, Inc.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will work in a team environment, and will support and collaborate with the Project Manager and field crew in overseeing and managing their assigned projects. Key to the position is the ability to handle multiple tasks at once. The candidate must be skilled at anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities, problem solving and organizing logistics.
Reports to: General Manager
- General administrative duties
- Support Business Development members and Project managers during the project life cycle, while ensuring open communication between departments
- Maintain & prepare financial database including project costing and invoicing.
- Co-ordinate Purchasing Orders and track equipment
- Organize company training and co-ordinate travel
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
- Manage shipping and receiving etc. Fedex and deliveries
- Liaison with AP/Project Manager or other admin team members
- Managing Quickbooks entries for A/R and creating invoices
- Following-up with outstanding A/R
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Positive, proactive, very detail oriented and driven to succeed
- Clear and professional communication both written and verbal, at multiple levels and with diverse internal and external audiences.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to extract and compile data into reports
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
- Prior experience in supporting engineering organization
- Post Secondary School - preferred
- Extremely proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proven 3-5 years administrative experience required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Zoom, Quickbooks, expense reporting software such as Zoho (considered an asset)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- excel and financial reporting: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Carp, ON (Preferred)