Temporary Customer Service Representative
Cambridge - Ontario (ON),
Electrical Safety Authority
Estimated salary $16.99 an hour
ESA is now accepting applications for the role of Temporary Customer Service Representative. If becoming a Customer Service Representative who is interested in keeping Ontarians safe from electrical harm is of interest to you, and you meet the requirements listed below, we ask you to submit your online application. Please include a detailed resume outlinging your previous employment history. If your application is selected for further processing you will be notified by email.
As a CSR you will handle transactions and provide a high level of customer care to the public through a variety of registration and enquiry services, contributing to the integrity of Ontario’s electrical safety system. In addition you will:
- Resolve and complete telephone requests for inspections, ensuring field staff and other internal stakeholders receive proper information (inbound calls)
- Update records with completed information and process charges where necessary
- Contribute to the timely and accurate completion of administrative work
- Deliver exemplary service when helping our customers resolve issues and questions by being knowledgeable and resourceful (verbally and in writing)
- Be measured against quality, efficiency and effectiveness measures to help you continuously improve
- Ensure confidentiality by protecting personal information
- Hand off pertinent information to internal stakeholders referring them to appropriate team members
- Work collaboratively in a team to learn, improve and grow, contributing to the ongoing improvement of the overall customer experience
- Comply with
What You Need To Bring To The Table:
- Exceptional communication skills: active listening, verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills, contributing to a positive team work environment
- Open to receiving and incorporating constructive feedback and coaching to continuously improve
- Express yourself in a positive and professional manner; you demonstrate tact and discretion at all times
- Calmly handle stressful situations
- Employ a practical approach to tasks, work prioritization, problem solving, decision making and time management skills
- Work effectively in a team and independently with minimal supervision
- Grade 12 education or equivalent
- Knowledge acquired from education or working with payment transactions; you can perform general arithmetic functions
- Previous experience working with SAP and Pay metrics is an asset
- Willing to work flexible shifts during hours of operations up to 35 hours per week (between hours of 7am to 5pm Monday to Friday
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.
Please be advised that in relation to all job postings on this webpage, accommodation for persons with disabilities is available throughout the recruitment process upon request in accordance with requirements under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.