Iqaluit - Nunavut (NU),
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 350 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
Stantec is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead our Indigenous marketing and business development activities across Canada. You must be detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, prioritizing and managing multiple concurrent initiatives. You enjoy working with different personality styles across different management levels, both in person and remotely. You are an experienced leader who can confidently delegate and support work amongst a team of colleagues and internal clients.
Does this sound like you? Great! You’re the Marketing leader we’re looking for.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to understand the key drivers for growth and provide guidance and recommendations for all marketing and business development activities required to successfully achieve our plan
- Leverage an integrated approach to develop compelling tactics that build and reinforce the Stantec brand while driving our business forward
- Guide marketing resources and work directly with the VP, Indigenous Business and alongside our practitioners and external consultants to develop winning proposals and engaging presentations
- Facilitate and drive strategic discussion on components of Marketing & Business Development plans and mentor others within the marketing team
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Proven experience working with Indigenous communities and organizations
- Strong knowledge of Indigenous culture, historical, and political context in Canada
- Outstanding interpersonal ability with diverse cultural groups
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Driven, detail-oriented, and organized leader with exceptional prioritization skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of marketing and business development best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate issues and frame solutions in a compelling manner
- Demonstrated proficiency with desktop publishing software such as Adobe InDesign
- Strong presentation skills in small and large group environments
- Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently motivated with minimal supervision
- Must thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience in professional consulting or professional services is an asset
- Experience with forecasting and business modeling, along with the ability to identify and implement metrics to track on-going progress is an asset
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary degree in business, marketing, communications, public relations, or equivalent education and
JOB POSTING END DATE: DECEMBER 15, 2020
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Job: Marketing and PR/Communications Professional
Primary Location: Canada-Alberta-Calgary
Other Locations: Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador-St. John's, Canada-Alberta-Calgary, Canada-British Columbia-Kelowna, Canada-Ontario-Barrie, Canada-Northwest Territories-Yellowknife, Canada-Nunavut-Iqaluit, Canada-Alberta-Fort McMurray, Canada-Ontario-Kitchener, Canada-Ontario-Sudbury, Canada-Alberta, Canada-Saskatchewan-Saskatoon, Canada-Saskatchewan, Canada-Ontario-North Bay, Canada-Nova Scotia-Membertou, Canada-Alberta-Lethbridge, Canada-Ontario-Windsor, Canada-Ontario-Whitby, Canada-British Columbia-Burnaby, Canada-Ontario-Waterloo, Canada-New Brunswick-Saint John, Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver, Canada-Alberta-Medicine Hat, Canada-Nova Scotia-Dartmouth, Canada-Ontario-Toronto, Canada-Ontario-Stoney Creek, Canada-Yukon-Whitehorse, Canada-Ontario-London, Canada-Alberta-Red Deer, Canada-Ontario, Canada-Manitoba-Winnipeg, Canada-Saskatchewan-Regina, Canada-Ontario-Guelph, Canada-Ontario-Mississauga, Canada-British Columbia-Prince George, Canada-British Columbia-Sidney, Canada-Alberta-Edmonton, Canada-New Brunswick-Moncton, Canada-Northwest Territories, Canada-Prince Edward Island-Charlottetown, Canada, Canada-Nunavut, Canada-Ontario-Ottawa, Canada-Prince Edward Island, Canada-New Brunswick-Fredericton, Canada-Ontario-Thunder Bay, Canada-British Columbia-Quesnel, Canada-British Columbia-Terrace, Canada-Yukon, Canada-British Columbia-Victoria, Canada-Ontario-Markham, Canada-British Columbia-Kamloops, Canada-British Columbia-Surrey
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Req ID: 200001Z8
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans