Baker Lake - Nunavut (NU),
Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited
Estimated salary $80,054 a year
Reporting to the Mine Auxilliary Supervisor, the Fuelperson is part of the Mine Department and collaborates with other departments of the division. The incumbent will be responsible for fueling all required equipment on site while following the
- Fuel mobile equipment on a regular basis (average 90,000 liters per 12-hour shift) on a 14-14 FIFO schedule (alternate rotations: day and night);
- Fuel gensets, pumps, and heating equipment;
- Keep the work environment clean and safe for yourself and other workers;
- Any other duties as required by the supervisor.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a tandem truck operator (experience with fueling equipment an asset);
- Be WHMIS qualified;
- Be able to work in a production environment;
- Be in an adequate physical condition to perform the duties of the job;
- Possess excellent communication skills, leadership skills, be autonomous, a team player and bring an excellent attitude.
Your Work Schedule:
- Schedule: 14 days of work, followed by 14 days for transportation and rest; flights departing from all communities in the Kivalliq region, Mirabel or Val-d’Or, Quebec.